A+Elite PEAR COARSE Diamond Nail Bur Drill Bit Podiatry Chiropody Pedicure Stainless Steel 3/32"
High quality professional healthcare industry stainless steel PEAR shape genuine diamond bur. Can be used but not limited to podiatry, chiropody, dental, pedicure business etc etc. Second most popular shape in the industry for nail reduction and to smooth rough edges of nails.
- Highest quality 316 series stainless steel provides best performance, corrosion and high temperature resistance
- Fully autoclaveable
- Bur is fitted with 3/32"(2.35mm) shaft, an industry standard for use in podiatry drills as well portable drills such as Bosch/Dremel
- Produced in strict accordance to ISO standards
- Vacuum brazed bonding technology is superior to electroplated burs
- Long product life and high performance
- Head size D7.3 x 13.5mm
- Coarse 100/120 grit (We also carry the standard 120/140 grit version)
Included is ONE individually packaged bur as pictured.
Shipping within all of the United States is FREE. International is extra according to the shipping table.